Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Electrical and HVAC

So of course, drove by the house today.  When I got there the workers were still inside so I decided to drive around the neighborhood and come back and hope they wouldn't be there so I could go inside. When I got back they were pulling off.  So they've made more progress on the HVAC and the electrical is started.  It's really coming along.  I haven't scheduled my pre-drywall appointment, but I would imagine it will be next week. There's insulation in the garage.  Can't wait to go back tomorrow - hopefully I can get more pictures to share.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new home. We are building a Courtland Gate in Delaware with the same elevation (C, no porch) as well. Did you add the 4ft extension in the family room? We did not and are kicking ourselves. Just wanted to know if you did and if not how does the size of the room feel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you and congrats to you as well. Where are you in the process?

      We initially had the 4' extension as an option but it didn't make the last round of cuts. Not having this was my #1 concern, but after seeing the room fully framed, I will say it still feels like a really big room. Certainly bigger than most family rooms I've been in. For us, we're happy to have decided to use the money on other options.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. We settle on 9/19. It has been a long journey for us as well. We sold our home in May and moved in with my in-laws, which has been so much fun. I know exactly how you feel when you say "cramped".

    We were concerned at first about not taking the 4ft extension, however after viewing the finish product I agree that it is just fine. We really like your brick foundation, which gives your home a nice plus. We chose Sandy Tan siding with Dark Berry shutters, no luxury bath but sitting area and Type E layout in the master, morning room and 3 car garage. We also selected Scottsdale espresso cabinets with Santa Cecilia granite. We added hardwood in the foyer, powder room, kitchen and morning room (level C). It seems as though our homes are rather similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assists immediate superior in Planning, follows up, and coordination of service works
    Ensure the implementation of quality management system. residential heating and cooling systems

    ReplyDelete